Demolition Permit

Apply for a Demolition Permit through Africa Demolition Contractor. We apply for different kinds of Demolition Permits – Municipality Council City Anywhere in South Africa

Special applications are required to demolish Heritage Buildings that are over 60 years. Get your Permit through Africa Demolition Contractor.

Demolition Permit Approvals

The Council may instruct a landowner to demolish a building or demolition may be required as part of a building plan application. In nearly all instances, you will need a Demolition Permits from Council to carry out demolition work, Demolition Certificates.

This includes special applications to demolish Heritage Buildings.

Wayleave Applications once approved entitles only the right to use certain land in a specified manner the holder.

Wayleave Applications are generally used in the case of roads where the developer requests the right to work in the “road reserve” to bury cables or access utility lines. The application is necessary for Roads Dept to monitor and control all work within the road reserve so that it conforms to policy.

Why Choose Us

We're providing the best customer service


Demolition projects are complicated and often associated with risks. We are committed to excellence by using premium craftsmanship.


As a demolition contractor, we know the process for completing the task without any annoyance. We are certified and make well-informed decisions.

Dependent team of professionals

Our staff members have remarkable skills and will ensure satisfactory results. Our years of experience help us accomplish complicated tasks with ease.

We employ appropriate machines

Our team is well informed and uses the latest techniques and technologies. So, we know what will work and what will not.


Guaranteed results

We ask no question, nor need you to stress out. All our projects are 100% backed by us. In case of a mistake, we make the corrections.